We are hiring!
This role requires someone who is focused, and comfortable making daily B2B contacts and is driven to reach decision-makers. An individual with a strong business acumen who is confident conversing with C level executives. A solid understanding of technology solutions (software and professional services) is key to identifying how PITSS can assist clients in solving their application modernization challenges.
Your Essential Responsibilities
- Generate new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, email campaigns, prospect lists and individual research.
- Identify customer pain points using effective questioning techniques leading to a valued opportunity.
- Expand and grow the provisions of PITSS’ technology solutions to existing customer base
- Promote and represent PITSS in a professional manner, with utmost respect to potential and existing customers at all levels.
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales lead quota on a quarterly and yearly basis.
- Collaborate with PITSS Marketing in creating prospect and current client engagement campaigns that generate leads and deepen current relationships
- Provide value by demonstrating how our product & services can improve their business’ efficiency and bottom line.
- Passion for, and knowledge of, technology and innovative solutions
- High degree of initiative, drive and resilience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities
- Keen listening skills, and ability to perceive client needs.
- Outgoing personality and expertise in developing client relationships
- Coachable personality with appetite for professional growth
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through
- Highly organized
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years B2B Sales experience, preferably in technology
Who We Are
PITSS is a legacy application transformation consultancy with a global footprint. Our U.S. offices are based in Troy, MI and our global headquarters are in Stuttgart, Germany. Our specialized organization has been in business for almost 20 years.
We work with Fortune 500 companies in many industries who need to transform their custom-built business applications. We help these businesses become more agile and competitive in their industries, and we do it with a staff of highly committed software experts.
- Voted “Cool Place to Work 2017″ by Crain’s Detroit Business
- Supportive Management Team
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Simple IRA Plan with Company Match.
Are you the one we are looking for? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Driven Team Culture
Unlimited Snack Bar
Don’t take our word for it: read what everyone else is saying.