Documents – The product for the automated documentation of your Oracle applications
Even complex legacy applications are retrospectively documented without gaps
maps your application
All files are documented online across all technologies.
Wide range of display options
Objects, structures, operations and connections can be displayed as desired.
Software metrics & test coverage
State-of-the-art software development also for legacy applications.
Diverse representation of objects across all layers
Objects can be represented by their nature/properties throughout the applications, in programs, program blocks, texts or comments.
I want to see my application!
Representation of structures and dependencies
Structure documentation starting from defined objects call-stack-up and call-stack-down. Table or column usage on operational level of DML (CRUD) operations.
- Cross-technology online documentation: Oracle Forms/Reports/Libs/DB/SQL files/* files
- Various representations of objects
- Representations over the entire applications, in programs, individual program blocks, texts or comments
- Representations of inheritances, usages and dependencies
- Representation of structures
- Test coverage
Documents makes your application visible
Forms and Reports development
- Cost control
- Intelligent startup
- With your application
- Complete access
- All advantages
- Expert advice
- Guided tour
- Solid, proven, durable
- Full support
- Full control
for the modernization of your software
Ask without obligation