CHANGING LICENSE KEY
1. Locate autorun.exe in directory where PITSS.CON files were originally placed. If you are unable to remember the location, search for âautorun.exeâ in Windows Search. NOTE: For Windows Server 2008 or Windows 7, make sure to run autorun.exe as an administrator.
2. Double-click âautorun.exeâ to start application
3. Click âRunâ on the Security Warning. NOTE: This may or may not appear.
4. Select the version of Oracle Forms that was installed (10g or 11g).
5. Click âChange Licenseâ
6. Click âRunâ on the Security Warning. NOTE: This may or may not appear.
7. Click âNextâ on the âWelcome to PITSS.CON Change Licenseâ screen
8. Connect to admin account MIG with password MIG and your database name.
9. Enter the new license key in the spaces provided and click âChange Licenseâ. NOTE: If you have the .key file on the PC or server, clicking âImport Keyâ will automatically fill in the text boxes for you.
10. A screen will appear explaining your license information. When done reading, click âOKâ.
11. The new license has successfully been installed. Click âFinishâ to finish the license change.
1. Open âPitssCon Webâ by clicking on the icon on the desktop or by going to http://[hostname:port]/forms/frmservlet?config=pitsscon.
2. Log into PITSS.CON using the MIG user.
3. Once logged in, go to âLicense Administrationâ.
Once you are in License Administration, if you can see your updated license information, the license key change was successful!
While attempting to change the license key after completing steps 5 & 6, if you receive the error shown below:
You may have selected the incorrect version of Oracle Forms. You will return to the screen shown on step 5 and you can select the version of Oracle Forms which is installed on your computer.