Normally in Enterprise Manager for Forms, you are able to associate and disassociate your Oracle Forms environment to/from OID. However, if OID is no longer there like in a situation where OID was deinstalled, you will be presented with the following error when you try to disassociate Forms from the old OID environment (such as if you are trying to associate Forms with the new environment):
“FRM-60205: error removing the Forms J2EE application formsappf9c-9652-30540462a11e footprint from OID host”
You can disassociate the old OID environment from Forms by performing these steps:
1. Shutdown all WebLogic servers in the Forms domain.
2. Navigate to the DOMAIN_HOME of your Forms domain.
3. You will need to edit the file FormsOIDConfig.xml in two locations. Make backups of these files:
4. Open the file in each location using a text editor.
5. Remove all entries in the file until you have the following:
<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″ standalone=”no”?>
<!DOCTYPE properties SYSTEM “http://java.sun.com/dtd/properties.dtd”>
6. Save and close the file.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 for the other file. NOTE: For the second location, it may already appear as it should in step 5.
8. Start up the WebLogic environment for Forms.
9. In EM, the old OID environment should no longer appear. You may proceed with associating Forms with a new OID environment.
Source: Oracle Support note 1130053.1