Central Oracle Repository for All Development Tasks
Development, version management, and┬ádocumentation…. why use one tool for each individual task?
With PITSS.CON Oracle Source Control, the development is completely organized in a centralized environment.
Integrate all tasks seamlessly into one tool
Versions recoverable at any time
Developed from practice for practice
No special training is required
No unnecessary delays due to administrative barriers
More cost-effective project execution thanks to integrated processes
At A Glance
PITSS.CON Oracle Source Control has been designed specifically for Oracle development and provides all configuration management functions. Thanks to Oracle-based technology, PITSS.CON Source Control can organize any type or size of files, program code, data files, documents, even entire Oracle Database schemas! Oracle Source Control enables project teams to manage the entire development process and store all project objects in a central Oracle repository to monitor and detect changes. Functions such as freezing of applications, rollbacks, “copy”, “branches,” and “share files” are now almost completely automated through a deployment process that’s easy and safe to use by all team members. For this purpose, the access rights may be set for specific users to adjust their projects and sub-projects.┬áOlder versions can be restored at any time without any problems!
- Central development, version control and configuration management in an environment
- Management of all project sources – From source code to the database
- Check-In Oracle DB objects such as tables, views, “Stored Packages” etc.
- Control of Development Status and change processes
- Create a button on product build, compile, and deploy
- Easy to use interface, comprehensive training or full-time administrator is not required