Oracle Forms upgrade, migration, modernization, analysis and development made easy!
PITSS.CON is the unique, high-performance development platform that analyzes, migrates, upgrades, modernizes, and develops Oracle Forms and Reports applications for you!
Packed with a comprehensive palette of automated functionalities, PITSS.CON can speed up Oracle Forms migration projects, offer solutions for the most challenging legacy application modernization, and assist teams in improving the overall quality of their Oracle Forms applications.
Faster migration to new versions of Oracle Forms
Development and maintenance made more efficient and cost-effective
Quality of applications is improved by a powerful rules engine
Application knowledge is kept
for investment protection
Collaboration, transparency, and code re-usability increases developer productivity
Current, comprehensive application documentation
At a Glance
PITSS.CON is a development platform that analyzes, migrates, modernizes, upgrades, and develops Oracle Forms applications using a unique, high-performance technique. With its comprehensive functionality, PITSS.CON Oracle migration tools support Oracle development projects through configurable automation. PITSS.CON extends the life of proprietary Oracle Forms applications, customized Oracle applications, and the latest technology, such as ADF, APEX, Java and SOA.
- Built-in integrated repository for all objects and tasks in development and maintenance processes
- Comprehensive analysis as a sound basis for development decisions, planning and risk management
- Efficient development and maintenance of high-quality application code by:
- Flexible and powerful set of rules
- Automation of routine tasks
- Reusability of application modules
- Automatic, current and comprehensive application documentation
- Quick Oracle migration to new Forms and Reports from Forms versions 2.3 or Reports version 1.9 with all dependencies
- Powerful support tool for automated migration to Java ADF or APEX Integrated version and configuration management