The Foundation for Efficient┬áManagement of Oracle Forms Applications
Increase quality and productivity by using managing all of your Oracle Forms applications in an┬áentire project in one place.
Go beyond the capabilities of your forms and applications by adopting a model-driven development method using our Oracle Forms repository.
Faster migration to new versions of Oracle Forms
Development and maintenance made more efficient and cost-effective
Quality of applications
is improved by a powerful rules engine
Application knowledge is kept┬áfor investment protection
Collaboration, transparency, and code re-usability increases developer productivity
Current, comprehensive application documentation
The PITSS.CON Technology Base (TB) lies at the heart of PITSS.CON and consists of a fine-grained, intelligently-linked Oracle Forms repository that manages the source code of entire Oracle Forms applications. It offers its various modules all of the necessary functionalities for the whole life cycle of managing Oracle Forms applicatios. With the PITSS.CON Technology Base, Oracle Forms and Reports applications of any size or complexity can be managed, developed, and re-engineered.
- Redesign thousands of Oracle Forms applications at once using secure and precise model-based routines
- All application resources in a central Oracle Forms repository
- Supports all types of relevant objects:
- FMB, MMB, PLL, OLB and RDF modules – database objects, functions, procedures, packages, triggers, etc.
- External files and components (Java, SQL, embedded languages, etc.)
- Parse complex applications to identify all objects and store them in a central Oracle Forms repository
- Recreate any version of Forms and Reports using standard Oracle API Layer
- User-based Security Model
- Complete documentation of the development steps for the entire Oracle application management and development
- Fully-reproducible development steps and customizable templates for reuse across other projects
- An integrated platform for the entire life cycle