The Oracle Forms┬áMulti-Language Application Translation┬áTool
Are your internationally-established, central applications unaccepted because there are┬álanguage barriers?
Whether your Oracle Forms┬álanguage is Chinese, German, French, or Arabic, PITSS.CON’s Oracle Forms translation tool┬áhas its own address for each country!
Country-specific text output ensures easy insertion and work
Only a surface with dynamic control
High degree of automation in the internationalization
Any number of language versions, always extendable to additional languages
Possibility of takeover from Oracle Forms Translation Builder or Translation Hub
Cost-effective project management through automated localization process
Oracle Forms and Reports International is a fully automated and seamless process: PITSS.CON Multi-Language generated for the complete, required infrastructure of the application. This is lean and efficient, as only one source for all target languages is necessary. No matter how global a company is┬átoday or will be in the future, how many Oracle Forms languages are added, or how complex the application is:┬áIt is ideal to prepare for international use. PITSS.CON Multi-Language supports the same languages as Oracle Forms, including single- and multi-byte character sets.
- 100% automated: From the back-end to Text Translation
- Recognition of boilerplate text and conversion to lables or prompts
- Graphical support during translation by previewer
- Implementation of Forms and Reports in all world languages
- Lower maintenance costs through single source for all supported languages
- Complete infrastructure allows the automatic operation of multilingualism
- Import / export of text files for translation
- Automatic text translation by integrating Web Services
- Language at runtime based on user decision or the system settings
- Introduction of open, extensible, 100% Oracle compatible features
- Generation of runtime scripts to install production systems
- Easy integration of existing translation logic
ML PITSS.CON automates the entire implementation of multilingualism: First, all text blocks are identified that need to be translated, such as title, field prompts and messages. A database back-end is created to accommodate the text blocks and of all the translations. The interface of the application is then dynamically coupled to the back-end. The translation of text modules can be automated, since you can optionally be interactively translated by the developer, external service providers or commercial Integrating Web Services. During operation of the new multi-language application, the text modules at runtime, depending on the language of the user to dynamically retrieved.