Analysis, development, modernization, migration, and upgrade of Oracle Forms made easy!
PITSS.CON is the unique, high-performance development platform for the analysis, migration, upgrade, modernization and development of Oracle Forms and Reports applications.
Packed with a comprehensive palette of automated functionalities, PITSS.CON speeds up Oracle Forms upgrade projects, offers solutions for most challenges of modernizing legacy application and assists teams in improving the quality of their Oracle Forms applications.
Faster migration to new Oracle Forms versions
More efficient, cost-effective development and maintenance
Higher quality applications enforced by a powerful rules engine
Investment protection because application knowledge is preserved
Greater developer productivity through improved collaboration, transparency, and code reusability
Current, comprehensive application documentation
At A Glance
PITSS.CON is a unique, high-performance development platform for analysis, development, modernization, migration, and upgrade of Oracle Forms applications. With its comprehensive functionality, PITSS.CON Oracle migration tools support Oracle development projects through configurable automation. Extends the life of proprietary Oracle Forms applications, customized Oracle applications and the latest technology, such as ADF, APEX, Java and SOA.
- Built-in integrated repository for all objects and tasks in development and maintenance processes
- Comprehensive analysis as a sound basis for development decisions, planning and risk management
- Efficient development and maintenance of high-quality application code by:
- Flexible and powerful set of rules
- Automation of routine tasks
- Reusability of application modules
- Automatic, current and comprehensive application documentation
- Quick migration to new Oracle Forms and Reports from Oracle Forms versions 2.3 or Reports version 1.9 with all dependencies
- Powerful support tool for automated migration to Java ADF or APEX Integrated version and configuration management